The October edition of Live Ideas: Undergraduate Primary Texts Journal was published on Tuesday, October 15th! It includes artwork, poetry, creative and academic articles and part one of a short story. You can view the journal by going to our archives page or clicking HERE.
Included in the journal:
- Alissa Rehmert, senior in english, published “Timber Falls,” a creative essay.
- Clayton Jarrard, senior in anthropology, published his article “Speaking Jokes to Power.”
- Mawi Sonna, 2019 graduate in english, published her poem “In Primavera.”
- Andrew Holland, senior in anthropology, published his poem “What About Me?”
- Kayla Craigmile, junior in anthropology, published “Separate Spaces and Language Choice in Saudi Arabia,” an academic article.
- Maddie Wolff, 2019 graduate in fine arts, published her artwork “Father and Daughter.”
- Nathan Dowell, senior in history and english, published “The Devil Can’t Sing,” an academic article.
- Melissa Donlon, 2019 graduate in fine arts, published “Saudade,” a canvas painting.
- Dene Dryden, senior in english, published “Contextualizing Contextualizing Land of Shadows as a Postrace Black Detective Novel,” an article.
- Rachel Lord, 2019 graduate in fine arts, published “Clean Wind Energy,” a painting which is also featured on the cover.
- Amber Berg, 2019 graduate in regional and community planning, published her article “An Introduction to Prison Ecology.”
- Suan Sonna, sophomore in philosophy, published part one of “An Unfinished Story.”
NOTE: Our submission deadline is rolling. Submit your work today to get published!