The October edition of Live Ideas: Undergraduate Primary Texts Journal was published on Tuesday, October 15th! It includes artwork, poetry, creative and academic articles and part one of a short story. You can view the journal by going to our archives page or clicking HERE.
Included in the journal:
- Alissa Rehmert | “Academic Sublimity” | poem
- Clayton Jarrard | “Living in Tension” | documentary short
- Rachel Lord | “Burn Season is in the Air” & “Snow Geese” | art series
- Natalie Wolf | “Beginning with a Porch Swing, on a Cool Evening | poem
- Olivia Rogers | “Leadership Lessons with Aquinas and Machiavelli” | article
- Trace Henderson | “A Day in the Sun” | poem
- Kaylee Kipp | “Resistencia” | creative essay
- Madison Leirer | “Milkweed Melancholia” | poem
- Suan Sonna | “An Unfinished Story: Part II” | short story
NOTE: Our submission deadline is rolling. Submit your work today to get published!