The December edition of Live Ideas: Undergraduate Primary Texts Journal is now available!
It includes poetry, creative and academic articles and a capstone paper.
Included in the journal:
- Grant Weishaar | “Albert Camus and the Desirability of Suicide” | essay
- Mathew Orzechowski | “Everything is Politics” | capstone essay
- Andrew Holland | “Starry-Eyed Arimtages (Snakes in the Grass)” | poem
- Brian Garcia | “Mental Health of Adolescents: Have We Done Enough?”| essay
- Cadence Ciesielski | “Precedent in Unprecedented Times” | food for thought
- Alissa Rehmert | “Mathematical Gods” | poem
NOTE: Our submission deadline is rolling. Submit your work today to get published!